2018 Toyota Releases at Brent Brown Toyota
Every time a new model year comes around, Toyota unveils vehicles that improve in just about every category. 2018 is no exception, coming in with upgrades in active safety features, luxurious interiors, performance specs, and high-tech amenities. Brent Brown Toyota is proud to carry these models, and we invite you to explore our selection today.
New Coupes, Sedans, and Hatchbacks at Brent Brown Toyota
From the fun Yaris to the well-equipped Avalon, these new cars are made to last.
- 2018 Yaris – With a sporty engine and a surprising amount of cargo space, the Yaris is the perfect vehicle for your busy lifestyle. All models include a rear hatch for added versatility.
- 2018 Corolla – The new Corolla includes standard active safety features as part of the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) package.
- 2018 Camry – One of the best-selling vehicles in America gets an exciting redesign this year with new engines and sporty styling.
- 2018 Avalon – Enjoy luxury at an affordable price in this full-size sedan. Heated leather seats and an available wood-grain interior trim take the sting out of commuting to work.
The Latest Trucks, Crossovers, and SUVs
If you’re looking for more traction and more room for people and stuff, Toyota has you covered.
- 2018 Tundra – Available in multiple configurations, this full-size pickup is right at home on the jobsite and carving up off-road trails.
- 2018 C-HR – With a futuristic design and a high-tech interior, the C-HR is an affordable and efficient subcompact crossover that’s turning heads among Utah drivers this year.
- 2018 RAV4 – Available all-wheel drive is important during snowy Utah winters, and there’s even a hybrid model for superior fuel efficiency.
- 2018 4Runner – One of the most trusted names in off-road performance just got better. Consider the TRD Off-Road trim with an upgraded suspension and trail-ready features.
- 2018 Sequoia – An SUV that’s built for large families can be tough to come by, but the Sequoia delivers.
- 2018 Land Cruiser – Since 1957, the Land Cruiser has been tackling rough road conditions in style. The 2018 model adds a new rear-seat entertainment option to keep the kids occupied during long trips.
Explore the Entire 2018 Toyota Lineup Today!
Of course, the best way to experience the 2018 model line is to take a new vehicle out for a test drive. Be sure to schedule one online to reserve your seat. On top of that, we offer custom financing packages that are designed to work around your individual needs. Stop by today at 1400 Sandhill Road in Orem, UT to see the 2018 Toyota lineup for yourself, and stay in touch with us as the rest of the 2018 lineup arrives.