2021 Toyota Camry Reviews
The Toyota Camry is a perennial favorite among critics and Provo drivers alike. We’re sure you’re familiar with this popular midsize sedan, but we think that after you read the Toyota Camry reviews for 2021, you’ll see that it’s more vital than ever. Read on to see what the critics have to say. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact us at Brent Brown Toyota in Orem to book a test drive!
What Have the Critics Said in Their Toyota Camry Reviews?
Ranked #2 in “Mid-sized Sedans” by U.S. News, the 2021 Camry reviews indicate that this model has come back in a big way. Common praise for the Camry centers around its high performance, high fuel economy numbers, safety technologies, and more. Lehi drivers can take a look at some highlight quotes below before coming in to see what they think of the Camry for themselves.
- U.S. News ranked the Camry second in a long list of this year’s midsize sedans. With a Toyota Camry safety rating of 9.9/10 and aggregated critic’s score of 9.1 from 35 reviews, the Camry is an excellent choice. More specifically, it boasts an “impressive combination of cargo and passenger space, safety and reliability ratings, available family-friendly features, and positive reviews from automotive journalists,” as well as “a roomy cabin, a high safety score, great fuel economy, an engaging ride, and a punchy V6 engine option.”
- Edmunds.com singled out the XSE as the trim to buy, because of its “wealth of standard features, attractive styling touches and its sport-tuned (yet still comfortable) suspension. Opting for the XSE gets you desirable equipment such as standard blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert and leather upholstery. It also opens up nice-to-have options including a panoramic sunroof and heated seats.”
- Car and Driver called the gas-powered Toyota Camry SE, “the most economical nonhybrid car we’ve ever tested,” all while praising the high-powered performance of the Camry line: “It has a controlled ride and surprisingly responsive handling. The steering is pleasantly weighted and feels substantial when cornering and light when maneuvering in parking lot.”
2021 Toyota Camry Feature Highlights
One of the reasons that the Toyota Camry reviews are so positive is because it presents such excellent value. As an example, the entry-level Toyota Camry LE starts at $25,045 MSRP* and offers you a long list of surprisingly advanced standard features. Take a look at just a few highlights:
- Standard Integrated Backup Camera with Path Projection
- Available AWD
- Available Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter and rear-seat vents
- Available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging106 with indicator light
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+)
- Standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Standard Hill Start Assist Control
- And so much more!
Write Your Own Toyota Camry Review in Orem
Now that you’ve seen what the critics have to say in the 2021 Camry reviews, give Brent Brown Toyota a call at (801) 224-1320 to book a test drive near Draper. We’re happy to answer any more questions you have about reviews, Toyota Camry safety ratings, reliability scores, and more! While you’re here, take a moment to explore our Toyota research guides for more information about the 2021 Toyota Camry configurations and 2021 Toyota Camry mpg!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More from Brent Brown Toyota
On the hunt for a new SUV for your Provo commutes? The new 2021 Toyota Venza is an irresistible option that many Lehi drivers come across while browsing for their next car. The Toyota Venza interior is one of the main attractions for this SUV. Let’s experience the Toyota Venza interior colors and specs with…
With an outstanding towing capacity and multiple configuration levels to choose from, the 2021 Toyota Tacoma is a competitive option for your next midsize pickup truck for the Provo roads. On top of the amazing Tacoma features and performance, you can also choose from a total of ten 2021 Toyota Tacoma colors, making this…
Are you considering the 2021 Toyota Prius for your next car? The Toyota Prius has three models available for your Provo commute, but what is the difference between them? Brent Brown Toyota covers the differences between each Prius model below so you can find the right option for your Lehi drives. Read on to compare the Prius…