What is Toyota Bluetooth Pairing?
Toyota is known for creating innovative technology features that leave the competition in the dust, which is why many Provo drivers will enjoy the Bluetooth® connectivity across the new Toyota model lineup. Bluetooth® pairing combines your Toyota Entune™ Multimedia System with iPhone® and Android® models to offer:
- Hands-Free Calling
- Access Phonebook
- Music Streaming
Brent Brown Toyota has your guide to Bluetooth® pairing and the advantages this technology features has to offer.
How to Connect Your Phone to Toyota Bluetooth®
Do you need assistance with Toyota Bluetooth® troubleshooting? The Brent Brown Toyota service center is here to help! If you have a compatible smartphone and a new Toyota vehicle with Bluetooth®, follow the instructions below:
- Turn On Smartphone Bluetooth®: Go to the settings, select Bluetooth®, and make sure it’s turned on.
- Activate Bluetooth® on the Toyota Entune™ Multimedia System: Press “SETUP” on the multimedia system faceplate, select Bluetooth®, then select “ADD,” which will add the smartphone.
- Select Your Toyota on Your Smartphone: Lehi drivers can now choose your vehicle in your smartphone’s Bluetooth® settings. You may need to enter the provided Bluetooth® PIN.
- Enable Access: Allow Toyota Entune access to messaging and contacts.
Why Utilize the Toyota Bluetooth Pairing?
With Bluetooth® Draper drivers will have total access to the most important functions on their phone while on the road. There are so many benefits to offering this feature, which includes:
- Handsfree Calling: With the press of the voice command button on your steering wheel, and you’re free to make hands-free calls so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel.
- Access Phonebook: Toyota vehicles have a touchscreen display that allows you to go through your contacts and make phone calls. If the address is saved, you are able to navigate there without having to add it manually.
- Stream Music: If your smartphone has an MP3/WMA player, Lehi drivers can stream their favorite songs through their vehicle’s speakers. Say goodbye to annoying wires, and enjoy listening from either online sources or downloaded music.
Visit Brent Brown Toyota For Further Assistance
Do you need additional assistance or Toyota Entune™ support? Visit the Orem service center where our Toyota-trained mechanics will assist with your Toyota Bluetooth® troubleshooting. Give us a call today with any questions or to schedule a service appointment. We can also help drivers set up Apple CarPlay!