What is Toyota Bluetooth Pairing?
Toyota has always been eager to embrace the latest technology, which is why you’ll find Bluetooth connectivity across the new lineup. Bluetooth pairing integrates your Entune Multimedia System with most Android™ and iPhone® models to provide:
- Hands-Free Calling
- Access Phonebook
- Music Streaming
Here’s your quick guide to Bluetooth pairing and the advantages it offers.
Toyota Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
Got a compatible smartphone and Toyota vehicle with Bluetooth? Here’s what you need to do next:
- Turn On Smartphone Bluetooth®: Go to settings, select Bluetooth, and make sure it’s turned on.
- Activate Bluetooth® on the Entune™ Multimedia System: Press SETUP on the multimedia system faceplate, select Bluetooth, then select Add to add the smartphone.
- Select Your Toyota on Your Smartphone: You can now select your vehicle in your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings. You may need to enter the provided Bluetooth® PIN.
- Enable Access: Allow Entune access to messaging and contacts.
Why Take Advantage of Toyota Bluetooth Pairing?
Bluetooth helps you take full advantage of your phone’s most important functions while you’re on the road by offering the following features:
- Hands-Free Calling: All you need to do is press the voice command button on your steering wheel to make hands-free calls, so you don’t have to take your hands off the wheel.
- Access Phonebook: Use your Toyota’s touchscreen display to browse through contacts and place calls. If you have their address saved, you can navigate there without inputting it manually.
- Music Streaming: If your smartphone has an MP3/WMA player, you can stream audio directly through your vehicle’s speakers. There’s no need for wires, and you can play from either online sources or downloaded music.
Find Your Bluetooth-Enabled Vehicle in the Brent Brown Toyota Showroom
For any further advice or assistance concerning Toyota Bluetooth pairing, remember that the Brent Brown Team is always here to help – don’t hesitate to contact us today.