2017 Toyota Corolla vs. 2017 Hyundai Elantra
2017 Toyota Corolla
2017 Hyundai Elantra
If you’re looking for the perfect mid-size car for your family, you might be trying to choose between the 2017 Toyota Corolla and the 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Brent Brown Toyota can help with this easy guide.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla has plenty of features to make your ride smoother, safer, and more convenient. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra doesn’t have all the same features. Some of them may only be available as pricey add-ons on the Elantra, while others may not be available at all. See what you’ll get when you choose the 2017 Toyota Corolla.
- In-dash mounted single CD player, letting you listen to your favorite music in any format you prefer
- In-vehicle navigation system with voice activation. This system uses real-time GPS information to get you around Salt Lake City, and delivers turn-by-turn directions from your speaker with 3D mapping. Voice activation means you’ll be able to use natural voice commands to turn on your GPS, input an address, or find a destination or point of interest in any town or near you
- Two 7-inch front LCD screens for your in-vehicle climate and audio system controls, Bluetooth hands-free phone call and audio streaming system, and Toyota Entune app suite
- In-vehicle audio equalizer with your 6-speaker Entune audio system, ensuring great sound no matter what you’re playing or where you’re sitting in the car
- Exterior Features
- Standard first-row sunroof with sliding and tilting function, opening the cabin to let in the natural light and fresh air in Draper
- Choice of metallic monotone or pearl coat monotone finishes for a dazzling finish
- Rear lip spoiler and available body-colored or black body side moldings for a sporty look and reduced wind resistance, leading to better handling and aerodynamic performance at high speeds
- Choice between plush premium carpeted front and rear floor mats or rubber front and rear floor mats, letting you easily clean your Corolla after a day outside in Draper
- Standard cargo tie-downs to keep your possessions secure and in place even when taking tight corners or sharp curves
- Two seatback storage pockets so your rear passengers can stash their personal items without extra clutter
- Standard adaptive cruise control. When you set a cruise control speed and activate the feature, this uses sonar to detect the speed ans distance of the car in front of you. If the car in front of you slows down or stops, the adaptive cruise control system adjusts the speed of your car correspondingly and increases the speed when traffic starts moving again
- LED low and high beams lights, which cast a brighter and clearer light that’s closer to daylight than traditional halogen lamps, letting you see more and farther for better visibility. LED bulbs also use just a fraction of the energy of traditional halogen bulbs, ensuring more efficient performance and a longer operating life in your car
- Standard lane departure warning. This system uses a special camera to detect lane lines painted on the road, computing where you are in the lane. If you begin to drift out of the center of your lane without signaling, your lane departure system will alert you with a visual and audio cue that you need to adjust your steering
Get Your Toyota Corolla
Are you ready to get one of the most popular cars in the world? The 2017 Toyota Corolla is ready for you today at Brent Brown Toyota! To schedule a test drive or check out our inventory, call us today at (801) 224-1320 or come see us at 1400 Sandhill Rd. in Orem. While you’re here, check out our comparison between the Corolla and the Hyundai Elantra.