Prime Time: Explore the Upcoming 2017 Prius Prime
South Jordan, Draper, and Salt Lake City drivers take note: the 2017 Prius Prime, which is set to be released later this year, promises to provide one of the most revolutionarily innovative drives available, offering a radical new take on engine power, a range of technologies, and a smart, stylish exterior that assures you that, even with all the Prime’s transformations, the Prime will still give you all that Prius has always had to offer. Let’s check out some of the basic specs on this exciting new vehicle.
With the Prius Prime, Toyota accomplishes something truly unprecedented: it combines fiercely efficient electric and hybrid systems with top-notch performance devices and expert handling.
- Powered by the company’s first-ever dual motor drive system, the 2017 Prius Prime gives South Draper, Jordan, and Salt Lake City drivers a range of choice when it comes to engine power, letting you choose whether to use gas, or electricity, or both.
- At the same time, the Prime gives you Toyota’s largest battery pack to date, which allows you to stretch EV power further than has ever been possible.
- Consequently, this is one efficient vehicle, generating 120 mpg when it’s in its electric mode and guaranteeing 22 miles of fully-charged electric driving.
- At the same time, the Prius Prime lets you decide which mode to use based on your aims and the conditions in which you find yourself. For example, if you’re driving around Salt Lake City, shift into electric mode and forget about gas. But if you’re heading out of the city, you can rely on the Prime’s hybrid mode to get you to your destination as efficiently as possible.
But Toyota knows that Salt Lake City, South Jordan, and Draper drivers want to balance power with intelligence, and that’s why the Prime also comes equipped with an array of exciting new technologies to keep you connected, entertained, and informed:
- For example, you’ll be able to manage many of your new Prime’s basic operations by using a 11.6-inch tablet screen, which allows you to run a slew of programs with the simple swipe of a finger.
- But you’ll also get full access to all the Prius’s exciting audio and entertainment systems, letting you keep the music playing, no matter whether you’re in electric or hybrid mode.
Finally, the 2017 Prius Prime is one sleek machine, offering drivers all the perks of the regular Prius design while also adding one a few extra: for example, LED headlights offer beauty and strengthen visibility, while the Prime’s aerodynamic shape is not only stylish but will help maximize efficiency.
Learn More by Visiting Brent Brown Toyota
We invite you to acquaint yourself with the upcoming 2017 Prius Prime by stopping by our Brent Brown Toyota dealership at 1400 Sandhill Rd. in Orem, or by calling us a (801) 224-1320. Get primed for the new Prius Prime!