Get to Know the New Toyota Yaris iA
Nowadays, it’s easy to find an affordable sedan that gets you from point A to point B. However, it’s somewhat harder to find an affordable sedan that’s engaging on the road and packed with features you’d find on a more expensive model. Starting at $15,950 MSRP*, the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is one such sedan. Cost-effective pricing, premium features, and impressive safety scores are just part its charm. Read on to get acquainted with the new Toyota Yaris iA!
The Toyota Yaris iA Sedan’s generous array of premium features make its ride quality even more appealing. A few of these features include:
- Power Mirrors: The power side mirrors adjust at the push of a button, while the integrated LED turn signal indicators let you signal with confidence.
- Split-Folding Rear Seats: The 60/40 split-folding rear seats split-fold open up extra storage space when you need it for gym bags, sporting equipment, etc.
- Available Sport Mode Button: Offered with the automatic Yaris iA, the Sport Mode Button delivers an extra kick of power by configuring throttle and shift points for peppier performance.
Audio and Entertainment
Don’t let the Toyota Yaris iA’s affordable MSRP fool you—it piles the audio and entertainment features on high. For starters, the cabin comes standard with a 7-inch touchscreen interface and rotary control knob. Use the display to place hands-free calls through Bluetooth®, or press the steering wheel-mounted controls to manage the six-speaker audio system without taking your eyes off the road. These infotainment features are also standard for the Yaris iA:
- AM/FM HD Radio Technology with Connected Services Suite
- Connected Services Suite with Pandora
- Two USB ports with iPod compatibility
- Voice recognition
Safety Ratings and Technologies
Safety is the foundation of any Toyota vehicle—the Yaris iA included. In IIHS crash tests, the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA earned the best rating of “Good” across the board, which netted it a Top Safety Pick award. On top of its excellent safety scores, the Yaris iA also includes these intelligent features:
- Low-Speed Pre-Collision System: This standard system uses radar technology to detect possible frontal collisions and can apply the brakes automatically if the driver doesn’t act in time.
- Active Safety System: Active Safety System is a bundle of must-have features, which includes Brake Assist, Dynamic Stability Control, and more.
- Backup Camera: During parking, the rearview camera displays a live feed on the central screen, giving you a full view of the area behind your vehicle.
Take the Yaris iA for a Test Drive!
Smart and fun to drive, the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA promises a delightful driving experience for all sorts of Orem drivers. Schedule a test drive at Brent Brown Toyota to see what else this zippy sedan can do! If you have questions about your financing options for the Yaris iA, contact us at (801) 224-1320. While you’re here, be sure to check out the Toyota Yaris Reviews.
Disclaimers: *MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars, $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (Sienna, CH-R, RAV4 Gas, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Gas, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner and Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.