Which Toyota Utility Vehicle is Right for You? Find Out with Our Quiz!
When choosing a vehicle, what price point are you looking for?
- I’m on a budget, and looking for a great value
- I don’t mind spending a little extra for more space and amenities
- Price isn’t a big factor—I want the most fully loaded SUV available
How important is fuel economy?
- I commute every day, so efficiency is paramount
- I want thrilling performance more than efficiency
- It’s not at the top of the list, but I’d prefer to spend less at the pump
How many people do you usually travel with?
- I usually commute alone, or go out with a couple friends on the weekend
- I have a big family and need plenty of seating
- I love to take a group of friends on an outdoor trip
How much cargo space do you need?
- I travel light, so cargo room isn’t a major concern
- I have a lot to move around, so I need plenty of cargo space to work with!
- I need room for equipment so can go on long trips
Find Out the Results!
If you answered mostly “1”s: You’re going to love the 2017 Toyota RAV4! This sleek crossover gives you plenty of features and versatility as well as nimble performance, all of which comes at a low MSRP of only $24,210**! Not to mention it gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway*.
If you answered mostly “2”s: Sounds like you need an SUV with serious capacity, in which case the 2017 Toyota Highlander is right up your alley. With seating for 8 and the latest in safety technology, it’s an ideal family vehicle that still offers plenty of space when you need to move cargo around, all for an MSRP of $30,630**
If you answered mostly “3”s: You’re an adventurous soul, which means you’ll need nothing less than the 2017 Toyota 4Runner. The legendary mid-size SUV has plenty to offer thrill-seekers, including an available V6 engine, utility features like Crawl Control, and sliding rear cargo to fit all your equipment. And it can be yours at an MSRP of $34,410**
Find Your Ideal SUV at Brent Brown Toyota
Now you know which Toyota SUV fits you best, but knowing is only half the battle. When you’re ready to see these incredible models in action, take a trip out to Brent Brown Toyota. You’re sure to find the one you’re looking for in our diverse stock of SUVs, and our flexible financing options make it easy to afford it! So contact us online, and schedule a test drive today!
*2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
**MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and ava1ilable or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary